Saturday, November 29, 2014

Walking around, the Christmas tree


Today was a nice day of grandma and granddaughter bonding time. I haven't seen my grandma in over 6 weeks, so it was long past due.

We did some Christmas shopping and by Christmas shopping, I mean tree ornament shopping! We went to one of my favorite stores, Daiso! Daiso is a Japanese dollar store for those of you who don't know.

They just stocked all of their holiday stuff which also includes fuzzy socks! The fuzzy socks remind me of Japan because they had quite a few in the Daiso in Japan. So I was really happy to see that they brought them to the USA store as well.

So  I managed to leave the store with fuzzy socks, fuzzy gloves, a tree topper, tree ornaments, and a tea strainer.

When we got back to grandma's house, we decorated the christmas tree! It was really fun, especially putting on the giant ornaments from the giant Christmas tree in Disneyland. My cousin was being a grinch, but he didn't ruin our holiday spirit!


No comments:

Post a Comment