Wednesday, October 1, 2014

First day of October!

My eye's look strange in this picture
October is finally here! 

All the pumpkins, cute ghosts, sparkly witches, hot tea, and cool weather is here. Except the cool weather. It's been in the 80's and high 90's all week. 

Or as my boyfriend would say, October is here! Knott's Scary Farm, Universal Horror Night, horror films, blood, and all other scary things are here. He said I'm part of the 10% who think October is supposed to be cute.

On another note,

Tyler and our friends, Liz and Jeremy, and I went to a Jungle Book sing-a-long at Disneyland yesterday. I was really cute because they gave us free popcorn, soda, and a safari hat. I barely remember Jungle Book so it was fun to watch. Except I did not sing along with any of the songs.

And...my g-tube is being placed on Friday. That in two days! I'm a little bit nervous since I really don't know what to expect. Most of my procedures and surgeries have been the same since I was little. So kind of nervous about whats going to happen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment