Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Ramblings of the day: Crafts

I came on here almost forgetting what I was going to write about...

Since I have nothing to do with my life right now, *throws confetti* I'm going to do crafts. But in all seriousness, I've taken a semester off from school to rest and concentrate on my health. I don't have very much energy for school at the moment. Hopefully my button will help with giving me more spoons.

I was thinking of doing some crafts and selling them to raise money for the CF Walk. Next year. In May.

Yes, it's kind of early to be even thinking about that. But if I don't think about it now, somehow next month will be May.

I've been thinking of doing Mario Kart stars in little bags and some smaller quilts (with bigger squares). I know the Mario Kart stars will be easy because I've made them before. The quilts....eh....I might make a practice quilt first.

On a complete side note, I've been pretty proud of myself for going rock climbling three times this week so far. I think I can see some arm and shoulder musucle building. ♪┏(・o・)┛♪┗ ( ・o・) ┓♪


No comments:

Post a Comment