Friday, September 26, 2014

Nightly ramblings: crafts!

Enjoy a cute picture of my sister and I
I'm really excited for my crafts!! *throws glitter*

I'm planning on making some curtains, a rug, and a rosary necklace.

I'm quite excited for the rosary necklace. I watched a youtube video three times to understand what I'm doing. Tomorrow I'll probably buy the needed supplies. *throws beads*

I'm going to try and finish the rosary necklace before my surgery on Friday because I think it would be nice to have.

I need curtains for my room. But I can fathom on spending so much money on fabric that I don't even like. BUT, there is always cute fabric at Joann's. I found this really cute DIY curtain rod online. And making the actually curtains won't be hard. I'm just going to hem the fabric (I know, I'm lazy).

Then I'm going to make a rug out of fabric. Its basically double crocheting a circle. But you get used linens from thrifts stores to make it because fabric is E-X-P-E-N-S-I-V-E.

I'm trying to make my room my "zen" place. But I want it cute, but simple.

No comments:

Post a Comment