Friday, September 19, 2014

Ahhh. The night time cool.

Living in Southern California, "hot" is considered in the 80's. Anything in the low 90's is beyond unbearable. Upper 90's is death. Triple digits? We've died.

We've been having a never ending heat wave this mid September. And like many other Californians, we don't own air conditioning. 

Our house read at 87. The whole day. And the whole night. It was still 80 degrees at 11:30 in the evening. 

To say the least, I've been dying. Heat and I are enemies. And I've been laying in heat with a fan attempting to cool off this whole week. 

The heat wave isn't over, but at least the nights are cool again. My windows are actually blowing in cool air instead of dry, hot air. 

So I'm laying here in my nice cool room. I might even put a blanket over me. Or I might enjoy being chilly until the sun rises and boils Southern California yet another day.

And yes, I really did write a whole post about the heat wave and this chilly evening.

Please come soon fall weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment