Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Fun times before Japan



I'm leaving for Japan in 2 days 12 hours 11 minutes and 23 seconds!! 

It is sort of the rush before the calm. My father and I are trying to get everything ready. It's mostly calling the airline that I'm bringing medical equipment with me. 

I've packed 90% of my things. The other 10% cannot be packed yet because I still need to use them. 

I was planning on doing a video when I packed, but I'm such a derp and cant decided what I want to throw in my suitcase. Luckily I had my friends Chelsea and Lynette to help me out. 

I thought I should mention the I created my own pizza. We went to a place called The Pizza Studio. It's like a subway but for pizza. I made a bbq pizza because that is the only type I will eat and somewhat enjoy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment