Thursday, December 26, 2013

Merry Christmas!

Today was an eventful day because today was Christmas!

Even though I've been fighting a cold a day, it still ended up being a wonderful Christmas. After opening the presents under the tree, my Grandma stopped by to exchange our gifts. She made me a cute red scarf, beret, and gave me a cute pair of pj's!

After that, I headed over to Tyler's house to go leave to visit his aunt Marilyn. Since my throat was rather scratchy, we stopped by Cha2O so I could pick up some that tea. We hung out at Marilyn's home for a few hours and ate some filipino food. As the day was wearing on, I started to feel more sick. I kept chugging down mugs of green tea in hopes of not becoming sick.

Around 5:30pm, we headed to the Ashley's home to have dinner #2 and a jam session. After I ate some cheese and drank some apple cider, I started to feel better. We all ate dinner and had a jam session afterwards. Our family friends Reggie and Koko were playing the guitar and bass, Tyler played the drums, and "cousin" Nick and his dad, Tony, sang. I eventually joined in for background singing, but who knows how good my sick, scratchy voice was.



video


Before we left, we got to see an AWESOME machine that Tony had. He had a 3D printer which could print basically any object you programed it too! Tyler and I were memorized with the machine, as anyone would be.

video






At the end of the day, it was a lovely Christmas. I came home and bought two DVDs off Amazon with my gift cards because I'm impatient.

Now I'm going to drink some more emergen-c and try to avoid being sick. I think it's a lost cause at this point, so I might as well make an appointment with the clinic.

No comments:

Post a Comment