Saturday, December 7, 2013

It's been awhile!

So it's been awhile since I've posted anything. I've been busy with school, work, and sleeping. Grandma today reminded me to update my blog!

Some recent things that have happened.

It was Tyler's 19th birthday! Yes, 19. He is a baby.

We went to Benihana to celebrate :) He enjoyed his lobster tail, chicken, and sushi roll. I enjoyed my tuna steak. I bought him the new Disney Collection of cd's which he loved. I'm going to be listening to Disney music for awhile now.



The next exciting thing is that I tried a ginger break cookie for the first time! It was a mickey one from Disneyland and it was delicious



The last final exciting (and cute) event was that I made Sparky's (one of Tyler's dogs) a no sew blanket.






No comments:

Post a Comment