Tuesday, November 26, 2013

School Plus Disney

Today was a nice, long interesting day.

It started with my math class, bright and early in the morning. I have slowly started banging my head against the side of the wall in the lecture hall. Sixty percent of the student's have dropped out of the class so there is only a small amount of us remaining in this torturous class. I'm glad that my grade is high enough in the class that I will for sure pass regardless of what happens. I will never need another math class again (knock on wood).

I really enjoy my linguistics professor. He is so quirky and I love it. He also is so knowledgable in the linguistic field that I feel honored to have him as a professor. You can also tell her truly loves what he does. I hope that one day I can be as passionate about something so much that it shines through me as well.

Tyler had a rough day today, so we ended up going to Disneyland to cheer him up. He also had to take some pictures for his photography class. Well Disneyland didn't close to midnight so it's 2am and I'm here. Writing. Good thing I have no class or work tomorrow!





1 comment:

  1. Beautiful pics of Disneyland! You had a busy day and I hope you get the rest and sleep you need today.

    I really enjoy reading your blog. Thanks for sharing parts of your journey. One day I hope to have a blog. :)

    ReplyDelete