Thursday, November 21, 2013

Nothing Exciting

Somewhat a productive today!

I woke up early to go to work at 8am. I was a minute late because of the traffic. I arrived at 8:01 and one of my managers ( we will call her Mrs. Z) chewed me out for being 1 minute late. It was frustrating because I always arrive at least 10 minutes early to work and the one day I run a minute late, I get lectured.

Mrs. Z wanted me to recover the cotton wall, which looked like it got hit by a tornado. I was a little worried that I wasn't recovering it well enough, but she said really good job to me three times! So now I feel accomplished that I received a compliment from her. Now to impress her for my closing shift tomorrow.

After resting at home, I decided to cook dinner for Tyler. I've been wanting to cook lately and I know Tyler is getting sick of take out food. So I made some beef over rice. Mine isn't super fancy, but it does the trick!

Tyler went to Disneyland earlier and he saw someone had a Mulan pins, so he got them for me :') Now I have them to add to my collection.

Finished off the night with some math homework and quiz. I wanted to strangle my computer 3 hours later.

No comments:

Post a Comment