Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Blah

It was a normal day.

Math and piano. I skipped linguistics because I'm a lazy butt.

My energy started to drain around 6pm. I was about to get food but then Tyler called and asked if I wanted to grab food with him. We went to Niko Niko AGAIN. It's $20 for 3 giant sushi rolls, which is pretty good deal for broke college students. But I'm getting pretty sick of it x.x Then someone (*cough* Tyler *cough*) wanted to get Frost Bites (sorbet and custard) even though it's raining outside!

I also forgot all my enzymes today, so my stomach is going to kill me tomorrow. But I am currently doing the second vest treatment for today. I'm going to try and get three in a day. I don't know how well that will work, but I think it will help my lung function.

I gotta deal with some medical nonsense tomorrow with CVS and Caremark since I've been delaying it.

I've been being really introverted lately. I just want to be with myself and my crafts and studies. I think I'm just tired.

1 comment:

  1. It's okay to want to be alone for a while. You've been soooo busy! <3

    ReplyDelete