Monday, November 4, 2013

Frustrating Day

So yesterday was my day off along as Tyler's. I decided to join him and his friends going to Disney and leave early (instead of staying until midnight).

As we were about to leave, I started to feel slightly light headed. I started to eat and drink something as an automatic response to me feeling funny. As we walked down main street, I decided to eat some popcorn. I was hoping that I just needed some food in my system. As everyone waited in line for the Haunted Mansion, everything starting spinning and I felt really faint. Then I remembered this was what high blood sugar felt like rather than low blood sugar. I started to back track what I ate because I couldn't figure what made my blood sugar spike. Then I realized I had a Chai Tea Latte from Starbucks  right before leaving the house. Then I ate a whole bunch of carbs 10 minutes ago. Upset with my stupidity, I went to go sit down on a bench and chugged down water hoping to level out my sugar levels.

I was even more upset because as my arthritis was starting to feel better, but my blood sugars were starting to go crazy. It seemed like CF couldn't give me a break with my endless problems.

Everyone decided to eat something so I could rest. After 30 minutes, my body slowly returned to normal.

After everyone ate, I had to leave so I could sleep. I felt bummed out because I didn't get a chance to go on any rides like I wanted too, but I knew if I didn't leave I wouldn't be able to get up the next morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment