Thursday, October 3, 2013

Update: Still Sick

It's been about a week on Levaquin and I still feel sick. My sinus infection wont seem to go away, my chest is super congested, I have chest pains, and my throat is swollen.

My bronchoscopy is next Thursday on the 10th. It's the first time in 9 years I've done an outpatient bronch. Usually I get them done while I'm in the hospital. Hopefully after the bronch I'll feel better (and maybe receive a better antibiotic).

It's difficult to give me strong antibiotics because my body flips out and I feel worse on the antibiotic instead of feeling better. But I feel pretty terrible now too. I sleep most of the day because my body is so exhausted from being sick. It's hard to concentrate and school and study, so I'm starting to struggle.

Good things I have 800mg Ibuprofen to help me make it through the day.

I should sleep instead of staying up surfing the internet


No comments:

Post a Comment