Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Mickey Beanie at Work

My internet is currently down, so I'm writing this post from my phone. Please forgive me if the format looks funny on this post!

Today was a simple day. I woke up in the morning for my IVs, did my treatments then danced. Then I took my afternoon nap, which wasn't so pleasant because I kept falling into a sleep paralysis.

After my nap I went over to Tyler's house were we finished the movie 50 Dates. I thought it was really cute and loved the ending. 

After Tyler left for work,  I went home to get ready for work. I normally don't work today but they asked of I could come in since it was super busy and indeed it was! We close the store at 9 and we didn't leave until 10:30.

I also wore my Mickey beanie because tomorrow is Halloween and I thought it would be cute to wear. Everyone thought I bought when I actually made it :3


2 comments:

  1. So Cute. You make we want to learn how to crochet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really easy! You can learn off youtube or I can show you some simple stitches next time I see you :)

      Delete