Sunday, October 20, 2013

Fun Day Work Day!


So the last couple of days have been a little busy! I've been working at Joann's and I absolutely love it. I love the friendly working atmosphere and my job is to help customers and make them happy. Apparently everyone dreads the cut table (which is where you cut the fabric for everyone) but I actually really like it. It might be because I'm not sure where everything in the store goes yet, but I really enjoying talking to the customers.

I was at the cut table for 4 hours Friday and 5 hours today. We had a HUGE sale going on today, so it was pretty busy. It honestly wasn't nearly as busy were I worked previously, so it wasn't to bad for me.

I had to wrap my ankle and wear a knee brace so my body wouldn't be in so much pain. I finally decided to embrace my arthritis.

On Saturday I got to spend some time with Tyler. Since we've both been busy with work and school, we don't see each other as often. We spent a couple of hours eating delicious sushi and walking around 2nd Street on Long Beach.  I didn't take pictures because I was being a lazy butt :( Sorry everyone.

Today after work, I got to spend some time with my Grandma! We went to Seal Beach were we ate some yummy pho at Pho Basil. I recommend going there because the Pho is fabulous! It has a lighter broth if you want something less...heavy? Not like pho was a heavy food item to begin with. 

We were going to take a walk along the pier, but grandma got to cold so we decided to go back to the car.





2 comments: