Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Cranky and More of being Cranky

It was an interesting enough today. I woke up feeling very sluggish and in a lot of joint pain, probably from the Prednisone and Levaquin mix. I was feeling moody and sad, again probably from the drugs.

Tyler decided he wanted to go to Disneyland, and I was hoping that going outside and enjoying the fresh air would make me feel better. Well my body didn't want to walk around today, so it gave me tremors all the way through picking up my potato at Wendy's, Tyler grabbing his food at McDonalds, and us eating our lunch. I was hoping the shakiness was from low blood sugar, but even after chugging down a large sweet tea my body was still shaking. 

Everything was okay as long as I was sitting down, but the moment I got up I felt shaky and lightheaded again. It was hard to enjoy the day when I felt like I was going to collapse on the ground. I was also extremely moody from, again, the drugs and the fact that I felt terrible. My mood swings went from being on the verge of crying (which makes me really cranky) to extreme irritable. Poor Tyler dealt with me throwing a fit every 2 minutes because I was just....mad. Even the goats at Disneyland didn't make happy. 

My joints were very swollen and ached. It made it difficult to walk and stand and my muscles would have spasms while I walking. By the end of the day, I could barely stand to wash the dishes. 

We stopped by an Asian Fusion restaurant called Cha2O and ordered some food. Again, I was fine sitting down and instant I got up I felt light headed again. 

I thought it would a brilliant idea to walk around the mall trying to search for a white collared shirt for work, which only made me really upset because I couldn't find one and I didn't feel good. So I blew up and ended up yelling at Tyler than sobbing after for 15 minutes because I didn't have any control of my emotions. Then 2 hours later, I started crying again for no specific reason. 

Luckily, Tyler was there to give me hugs and rub my head until I could calm down. 

Now it's 1:35am and I can't sleep (from the drugs? Possibly.). I could of sworn I was tired a few hours ago. Maybe because my tummy is hungry or my sleeping schedule is out of wack. All I know is that I have to be up at 7am for my 4 classes tomorrow. So hopefully I will drifting to dream land soon enough. 

And if any of you were wondering what I was yesterday... 


No comments:

Post a Comment