Monday, September 23, 2013

Mulan Pin Bidding

So I love the movie Mulan. I've loved it since the movie came out when I verge of turning 5. Everyone loves Mulan! Everyone sings to the awesome songs in the movie and she is an inspirational role model.

It saddens and bothers me that Mulan is really not a popular thing at Disneyland. No merchandise, no ride, no character, and no pins.

I'll be honest, I'm not the hugest fan of the theme park Disneyland. I love the movies, all the cute things they sell, and the food. Maybe it the arthritis in my knees that makes me bitter.

Anyways, my boyfriend wants to get into pin trading. Honestly, I don't really care for it that much. But I would buy all the Mulan pins because, well, they are Mulan. Well of course there is only one lame Mulan pin at Disneyland, so I kind of dropped the whole pin idea....until I looked on eBay 2 months later.

Now I'm bidding on Mulan pins. Seriously, I hate eBay. I think its sketchy (I'm a Amazon girl) and I hate bidding on things. But here I am, bidding on 2 different Mulan pins. I'm also sure I'm bidding the wrong way also.

Anyways,



No comments:

Post a Comment