Friday, September 27, 2013

Lunch date with Tyler at Bruxie :)

I don't know where my head was this morning, but I thought for some reason that Tyler and I were driving to Brea. I was excited because I wold be able to get the yummy Irish fries from Bruxie. Well when I realized were were actually supposed to go to Disney to pick up a gift, I got really sad. Well Tyler told me there was one near the Block of Orange, which happens to be close to Disneyland. So off to lunch we went! To eat yummy food at Bruxie!

So I got the Irish fries, which are crispy waffle fries with homemade cheese sauce, applewood smoked bacon, sour cream & chives and a fresh strawberry lemonade.

Tyler got a Bruxie Burger was consisted of an angus beef patty with cheddar cheese, sliced tomatoes, pickles, may and crisp lettuce. He also got an order of fries and a black cherry coke. I'm glad he liked his soda it because I didn't But he thought my lemonade was too tart. So in the end no one was drinking the other persons drink.


My lemonade and Tyler's soda :D


Tyler's Bruxie Burger. Nom nom nom!


My Irish fries. Even more nom nom noms!





No comments:

Post a Comment